Confidence and fitness
Shotokan Karate is the ideal sport for children for building self-confidence, balance, co-ordination, discipline and courtesy, while learning basic self-defence skills. Children may start training in our junior karate classes from 6 years of age.
Our classes provide a warm, friendly and encouraging atmosphere and all instructors are fully qualified and DBS checked.
1. Physical benefits – improves flexibility, strength, agility, co-ordination and balance
2. Mental benefits – boosts confidence, discipline, control and respect
3. A great way to channel energy, have fun and meet new friends
4. Offers a structured assessment and awards programme
5. A good, safe grounding for further tuition in Shotokan karate